It has been forever since I blogged last. Since my last post so much has happened…
- Max had his 2 year Plunket check and measured a lanky 90cm in height and weighed in at between 12 and 13kgs – it was hard to get an accurate reading since he thinks you are supposed to stomp on scales
- Max started daycare
- I started work
- We attended the first wedding for 2013
- BMTB turned 3 and we had a massive Kitchen Aid giveaway
- We made the tough decision to shut down the business we started when we moved to New Plymouth
- Max had his ‘Cowboy Party’
- Max turned 2!
- Pete and Sharon have moved in with us
- Wendy got back from France
- NL has made Shane redundant – he finished up at the end of April
So lots has been going on – life has been stressful to say the least, of course in amongst it all we have done our usual tiki touring, there has been lots of baking, gardening and playing and Max continues to stun us with his leaps and bounds in development.
I will have to publish a few catch up posts – it’s Easter tomorrow and my last post on here includes the Xmas photos, that is a real worry…